ऐसी चटपटी साबूदाना भेल खिचड़ी कभी नहीं खाई होगी बनाने का जानीये ये तरीका | Sabudana Khichdi Bhel
Famous Gujarati Street Food - Sabudana Khichdi Bhel.. very different concept of bhel and you can have during fasting too
0 Add to Favorites
- Take a mixing bowl,
- Add 1/2 cup sabudana(rinse it well & soak in water for 5-6 hours before)
- Add 1 tsp oil/ghee, mix it well(to avoid stickiness during steam)
- Heat up the pan/steamer, bring some water and place the food strainer(greased with oil) on it.
- Put sabudana in the strainer when water starts boiling and cover the lid for 5-7 mins on high flame
- Heat up another pan alongwith this, to dry roast masala on medium flame
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds(jeera)
- Add 1 pcs of clove(laung)
- Add 3-4 small pcs of cinnamon(dalchini)
- Take this rosted masala in a mortar and pestle and crush it well.
- Now check the steamer, sabudana is cooked nicely then turn off the stove and leave it in the strainer for 2 mins to make it softer.
- Take it in a mixing bowl, add crushed masala(as per taste)
- Add some finely chopped green chillies
- Add some boiled chopped potatoes
- Add some red chilli powder(Kashmiri)
- Add some finely chopped coriander
- Add some mint leaves(optional)
- Add some pomegranate(for crunch & sourness)
- Add salt as per taste(rock salt - optional)
- Add some powder sugar(optional)
- Add 1/2 lemon juice and mix it well
- Add some salted peanuts
- Add some potato chips
- Add some potato sticks and mix it well
- Garnish with a mint leave on top
- Here's your flavoursome Gujarat ka street food Sabudana Bhel is ready to serve.