खिली खिली साबूदाना खिचड़ी बनानी है तो ज़रूर देखे यह वीडियो | Hariyali Sabudana Khichdi
Have you tried this version of Sabudana Khichdi before? Go ahead and let me know how it turns out.
0 Add to Favorites
- Heat up the pan, add 1.5 tbs oil/ghee
- Add some 3-4 small pcs of cinnamon stick (dalchini)
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds(jeera)
- Add some finely chopped green chillies (as per taste)
- Add 2 tbs dry roasted peanuts (grind coarsely) and mix it.
- Add salt as per taste
- Add 2 medium size boiled potatoes (semi boiled, in pressure cooker up to 2 whistles)
- Cook it until it gets golden-brown colour
- Then add sabudana pearls (1 cup sabudana pearls rinsed well & soaked overnight in water)
- Cover the lid and cook it on a medium flame until it is half cooked
To Make Dhaniya - Pudina Paste :
- Take a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Add 1/2 coriander
- Squeeze 1 lime juice
- Add 2-3 ice cubes and make a fine paste)
- Further add 2 tbs dhaniya - pudina paste once khichdi is properly cooked, mix it and turn off the stove.
- Add some finely chopped coriander from top.
(You can add some sugar as per your choice - optional)
- Here's your flavoursome Hariyali Sabudana Khichdi is ready to serve!!!