5 Min Choco Lava Pudding Recipe / Choco Lava Cake
Since many people struggled making Choco Lava Cakes especially if you don’t have oven.. or are looking for eggless version, it makes life difficult. So here it is NO OVEN & EGGLESS Choco Lava Pudding. (NOTE: if want to make in oven, then 10 min pre heat. 20-25 min baking at 190 degree. Place in middle rack and use both upper and lower heating coil)
How to make Choco Lava Pudding ?
- 1 cup plain flour.
- 5 tbs unsweetened dark cocoa powder.
- 1/2 cup powder sugar (grind in mixie/ icing or caster sugar – optional).
- 1.5 tsp baking powder.
- 4 tbs melted butter.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder.
- 1/2 cup white sugar.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional – can be replaced with white sugar).
- 3/4 cup hot water.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1 cup plain flour (maida/ take atta and maida half and half).
- Add 2 tbs unsweetened dark cocoa powder.
- Add 1/2 cup powder sugar (grind in mixie/ icing or caster sugar – optional), mix it.
- Add 1.5 tsp baking powder.
- Add 4 tbs melted butter.
- Add 1/2 cup milk diluted with 1 tsp instant coffee powder (Optional/ you can add chocolate or vanilla essence).
- Mix it well with the help of spoon (avoid using hand/ electric beater).
- Place batter in a tray and spread it even.
- Further to make lava, take a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup white sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional – can be replaced with white sugar).
- Add 3 tbs unsweetened dark cocoa powder
(While baking use all ingredients with room temperature).
- Add 3/4 cup hot water and mix it.
- Pour this mixture gently in tray over batter.
- Keep tray in 20 mins preheated pan/ vessel.
- Place a stand in it (you can also make a salt layer).
- Cover the lid and cook for 40-45 mins on low to medium flame
(After 35-40 mins, touch on the surface if it turns dry then it’s properly cooked).
- Rest for a while and bring it to room temperature.
- Then cut it into squares and take it on a serving plate.
- Top with some ice cream, pour some lava, place a strawberry and mint leave.
- Enjoy this Mouth Watering, Heavenly Choco Lava Pudding!!!
Watch Choco Lava Pudding Recipe Video
Choco Lava Pudding
No recipe Found