How to make Aloo Ki Omelet?
The first question in the morning my daughter asks, ‘Mom, what’s there for breakfast?” And if I say Omelette, she makes faces because kids want something new every time. So here is another version Potato Omelette. This is like aloo bhajee meeting omelet midway.
Complete Recipe for Aloo ki Omelet
- 4 eggs.
- 2 medium size potatoes.
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped.
- 2 fresh green chillies finely chopped.
- some green onions finely chopped.
- 1 tomato
some coriander leaves finely chopped.
- 3 tbs milk.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi).
How to make?
Make Potato Omelette / Aloo Ki Omelet
- Cut the potatoes into thin cubes.
- Heat up the pan
- Add oil.
- Add chopped potatoes, finely chopped onions, chillies and green onions finely chopped.
- Add salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix well.
- Cover and let it cook till potatoes are 80% cooked.
- Now in a bowl, take 4 eggs, add milk, salt, tomatoes and coriander. Whisk it properly.
- Then add cooked potatoes and immediately whisk it (if you don’t whisk it immediately, hot potatoes will start cooking the eggs)
In the same pan, add some oil and pour the egg potato mixture.
- cover and cook over slow flame till you get nice golden color at the bottom and above the eggs start getting set a little.
- It will take 10-12 minutes.
- With help of a plate flip the sides and again cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Potato Omelet is ready; enjoy with ketchup and tomatoes.
Don’t forget to Try our Aloo Special Recipes.
Recipe video for Potato Omelette / Aloo Ki Omelet
Aloo Ki Omelet
No recipe Found