Aloo Kulcha | Street Style
Just need few ingredients to make aloo kulcha at home. Make this lockdown a tasty one.
Preparation Method of Street Style Aloo Kulcha
- In a bowl 1 cup Maida (you can take mix of maida and wheat atta or only atta).
- Add some salt.
- Add 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Add 2 tbs curd.
- Add 1 tsp oil.
- Mix everything gently.
- Make a soft dough by adding little water
dough should be softer than Roti atta.
- Apply oil on the surface of the dough, cover the bowl and rest it for 2 hours.
- Till such time prepare the aloo stuffing
- In a bowl, take boiled and shredded 2 potatoes
add little salt.
- Add roasted roasted coriander seeds.
- Add some chat masala (alternateively you can anardana or mango powder for sourness).
- Add Ajwaian (carrom seeds).
- Add some ginger finely grated.
- Add finely chopped green chilli and green onions.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Mix everything; your stuffing is ready
- After 2 hours, check dough again; mix again so that it gets smooth.
- Now take out a small part of dough.
- Apply little oil in hand, flatten the dough.
- Use roller pin to make it little even from all side.
- Fill stuffing and close the dough.
- Apply little dough on the surface; sprinkle some onion seeds and coriander leaves
dust some dry maida and flatten the dough.
- Apply water on one side and cook on the gas.
- Flip the pan so that fire can touh the upper part of kulcha and cooks like a tandoor.
- Aloo Kulcha is ready; apply some butter on top and enjoy.
Watch Street Style Aloo Kulcha Video
No recipe Found