Aloo Moonglet Recipe / Moong Dal Omelette
Aloo Moonglet: Vegetarians always find their ways to bring out healthy vegetarian breakfast ideas; Moonglet is one such innovation.. I have given it Aloo ka Twist.
How to make Aloo Moonglet?
- 1 cup yellow lentils (moong dal – soaked in water for 4 hours).
- Less than 1/4 cup water
2-3 chopped garlic cloves.
- Chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Small chopped ginger knob.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- Some finely chopped spring onion.
- 1 tsp fruit salt (Eno).
- 4-5 tsp oil.
- Some thinly sliced potatoes.
- Some thinly sliced onions.
- Some crushed black pepper.
How to make?
- Take a mixer jar, add 1 cup yellow lentils (moong dal – soaked in water for 4 hours).
- Add less than 1/4 cup water.
- Add 2-3 chopped garlic cloves.
- Add chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add a small chopped ginger knob, churn it and make a smooth batter
(If batter is too runny add 1-2 spoon suji/ besan).
- Add some turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add some finely chopped spring onion and mix it well.
- Then add 1 tsp fruit salt (Eno – to make batter lite).
- Heat up the non stick pan, pour 1 tsp oil.
- Place some thinly sliced potatoes.
- Add some thinly sliced onions on it.
- Sprinkle some salt and crushed black pepper.
- Cook it on medium flame for 5-7 mins then flip aloo slices
- Now pour moong batter, spread it to cover aloo slices.
- Drizzle 1 tsp oil on top, cover the lid and cook it on a medium flame.
- Cook until it turns golden-brown from both the sides (Make more moonglets with same procedure).
- And then your Nutritious, Healthy & Tasty Aloo Moonglet ready!!!
Aloo Moonglet Recipe Video
Aloo Moonglet Recipe
No recipe Found