How to make Aloo Paratha?
Here on Chef Megna’s, we have Aloo Paratha Recipe. This recipe can be easily followed by anyone. Try this awesome breakfast recipe now.
Also try Rajasthani Mung Dal Ka Paratha.
For stuffing –
- 100 g Aloo (potato ) ( boiled n mashed )
- 1 clove garlic ( finely chopped )
- 2 spring onions ( chopped )
- 1 tbs. coriander ( chopped )
- ginger ( small piece)
- 1 green chili (chopped )
- 1/2 tsp any masala ( garam masala, sambhar masala or kitchen king masala)
- salt to taste.
- 1 cup wheat flour (atta).
- 1 tbs oil
For Garnishing –
- green chutney
How to make?
- To make atta combine flour , salt , oil.
- mix everything well.
- Then add water ( slowly. ..as an required ) to make nice dough.
- To make stuffing, add oil in a hot pan.
- Then add ginger and garlic.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add onion , green chili and salt.
- Let them cook till the onion becomes soft.
- Now add masala and sprinkle some water so that masala will not get burn.
- Then add boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Mix everything well. And keep stuffing aside.
- Take a big ball of the atta and roll half way.
- Then add a spoon full of stuffing and roll it again.
- Roll nice round Paratha.
- Place the Paratha on a pan and let it cook both sides.
- Then apply butter on both sides.
- Let Paratha get cook nice golden brown
- Serve the stuffed Paratha hot with butter and green chutney.
- You may have pickle & yogurt with it if you like.
Aloo Paratha Recipe
No recipe Found