Bajri Na Vada | Bajri Vada Recipe | बाजरी वडा | Gujarati Recipe | બાજરીના વડા | Bajra Vada
No Winter can get over unless you make Bajri Na Vada at home.
0 Add to Favorites
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1.5 cup bajri (pearl millet) atta (avoid using old atta)
- Add freshly crushed (small ginger knob, 2 garlic cloves and 2 green chillies).
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- Add 1 tsp coriander (dhaniya) powder
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder (hing)
- Add salt as per taste
- Add 1/2 tsp ajwain (crush with hands)
- Add 1.5 tsp white sesame seeds (til)
- Add some sugar (optional)
- Add 2 tsp oil
- Add some finely chopped coriander
- (You can also add methi - optional)
- Add 1/4 cup buttermilk step by step as required (take 3 tbs curd and dilute with 2 tbs water)
- Kneed well and prepare a dough like paratha consistency.
- Roll out some small balls from the dough, flatten them with both hands by giving a round shape.
- (Make the sides thinner than the centre)
- To deep fry heat up the pan, pour oil in it.
- Once oil is warm, add some wadas in it
- Cook it on medium flame until it turns golden-brown from both the sides.
- (Make more wadas with the same procedure)
- Serve these Garma Garam Bajre Ke Wade with Chai to make your snack time Delightful!!