Bajre Ke Wade / Bajri Na Vada
No Winter can get over unless you make Bajri Na Vada at home. I have used healthy Wagga Wagga Oil for frying as it gets absorbed very little while frying and is chemical free.
Make Bajri Na Vada | bajra Ne Vada
- 1.5 cup bajri (pearl millet) flour.
- Freshly crushed (small ginger knob, 2 garlic cloves and 2 green chillies).
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder.
- 1 tsp coriander (dhaniya) powder.
- A pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/2 tsp ajwain (crush with hands).
- 1.5 tsp white sesame seeds (til).
- Some sugar (optional).
- 2 tsp oil + more oil for deep frying.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (3 tbs curd and dilute with 2 tbs water).
How to Make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1.5 cup bajri (pearl millet) atta (avoid using old atta).
- Add freshly crushed (small ginger knob, 2 garlic cloves and 2 green chillies).
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder.
- Add 1 tsp coriander (dhaniya) powder.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1/2 tsp ajwain (crush with hands).
- Add 1.5 tsp white sesame seeds (til).
- Add some sugar (optional).
- Add 2 tsp oil (try Wagga Wagga Oil, it is chemical free oil and healthier than other cooking oils).
- Add some finely chopped coriander
(You can also add methi – optional).
- Add 1/4 cup buttermilk step by step as required (take 3 tbs curd and dilute with 2 tbs water).
- Kneed well and prepare a dough like paratha consistency.
- Roll out some small balls from the dough, flatten them with both hands by giving a round shape.
(Make the sides thinner than the centre).
- To deep fry heat up the pan, pour oil in it.
- Once oil is warm, add some wadas in it.
- Cook it on medium flame until it turns golden-brown from both the sides.
(Make more wadas with the same procedure).
- Serve these Garma Garam Bajre Ke Wade with Chai to make your snack time Delightful !!!
Bajri Na Vada | Bajri Vada Recipe Video
Bajri Na Vada
No recipe Found