Baked Macaroni without Oven
Yes, you don’t need oven now to make classic baked cheese macroni at home. If you have the oven, then can bake this at 180 degree temperature with 10 min pre-heat and 15 min baking.
- 250 gm pre-boiled macroni – (boiled with water, salt and few drops of oil).
- 1-2 tsp oil.
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- 1 Boiled
- Red & Green Bell Peppers finely chopped.
- Chili Flakes.
- Pineappale pieces (optional).
- 1.5 tbs butter.
- 1 tbs oil.
- 2 tbs Maida (plain flour).
- 2 cup milk.
- 1 cup water.
- Tomato Ketchup.
How to make?
- 1 cup pre-boiled Macroni – boil in water with little salt and few drops of oil.
- Heat up a pan and add 1-2 tsp oil as we will toss vegetables & pasta in it first.
- Take 2 cloves finely chopped cloves.
- Don’t overcook it; and don’t let it turn brown.
- Add 1 finely chopped big onion.
- Add little salt
- We shouldn’t overcook vegetables as they will get cooked twice.
- Add 1 boiled sweet corn.
- Add few bell peppers red and green for nice color and aroma.
- Mix well.
- Add little chili flakes.
- Time to add pre boiled macroni, and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add little pineapple (optional) – it gives little sweetness.
- Tossed macroni and vegetables are ready; take them out.
- Now prepare white sauce in the same pan.
- Take 1.5 tbs butter.
- Add 1 tbs oil
- This will ensure butter doesn’t get burnt.
- Add little finely chopped garlic and 2 tbs maida (plain flour).
- Mix well.
- Add 2 cup milk in parts.
- Keep stirring so that you don’t get lumps.
- If you are not managed to stir this without creating lumps; you can let it cool down; curn it in mixer and then cook again.
- Add 1 cup water again.
- Keep cooking it till you get a boil; add crushed black pepper and salt.
- Once white sauce is ready, mix vegggis in it; toss them so that sauce is evenly spread.
- Now spread it nicely in the baking tray.
- Topple with shredded cheese and little ketchup drops here and there.
- In Oven you can bake this 180 degree for 10 min pre heat and 15 min baking.
- When you bake in the oven, also add breadcrumbs at the top.
- But on gas on pre-heat pan with salt layer for 10 min and bake for 20-25 minutes
Cheese will nicely melt; spread out tomato ketchup and sprinkle few finely chopped colorful bellpepers.
- Enjoy Baked dish when it’s hot.
Video for Baked Cheese Macaroni without Oven
- baked cheese macaroni pasta recipe
- baked cheese macaroni recipe
- baked cheese macaroni recipe indian
- baked cheese macaroni without oven
- baked macaroni and cheese recipe
- baked macaroni no bake recipe
- baked macaroni recipe
- baked macaroni without oven
- cheese macaroni no bake
- cheese macaroni pasta recipe
- cheese macaroni recipe indian
- cheese macaroni without oven
- how to make baked cheese macaroni
- how to make baked cheese macaroni without oven
- how to make baked macaroni without oven
- no bake cheese macaroni
Baked Cheese Macaroni without Oven
No recipe Found