How to make Baked Tofu Cheesecake?
Cheesecake is made with Cream Cheese right? Well not really. On Meghna’s Food Magic, we make Cheesecake without Cream cheese. Find out how Tofu is used as the substitute making this dessert the healthiest one you will ever have.
Also try 3 Types of Cream Cheese Recipe.
- 200 gm Tofu (cut in cubes).
- 2 tbs Milk.
- 2.1/2 tbs Icing Sugar.
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- 1 packet digestive biscuit crumble.
- Strawberries chopped.
- Mint leaves for garnishing.
- Take Tofu cut in cubes.
- Put it in a mixie jar.
- Add some milk.
- Churn to make a smooth paste like cream cheese.
- You will get Tofu Milk mix at the same consistency of Cream Cheese.
- Add 2.5 tbs icing sugar into tofu mixture.
- Add 2 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- Churn it again in the mixie.
- Take out the tofu mix.
- Now take small glass / jar to assemble the cheesecake.
- Make the base layer with biscuit crumbles.
- Add a layer of Tofu Mix.
- Be careful while making layers as the beauty of cheesecake is ensuring sides are kept clean.
- Next make the layer of chopped strawberries.
- Again repeat the layers of Biscuit crumbles, Tofu Mix and Strawberry.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Watch Baked Tofu Cheesecake Recipe
Baked Tofu Cheesecake Recipe
No recipe Found