How to make Bangali Rasgulla Recipe?
Rasgullas are ball-shaped dumplings of cottage cheese cooked in aromatic sugar syrup. Bangali Rasgulla recipe is very juicy, soft, and mouthwatering popular Indian sweet. Rasgulla is very easy to make and basic ingredients are used i.e milk and lemon. This is a popular Indian sweet made during festivals and special occasions. Follow this recipe to make perfect Rasogullas for yourself at home.
Try Jalebi Recipe.
- 1 Ltr Full Fat Cow Milk.
- 1 Lime juice (diluted into one table spoon water).
- 1 tsp Maida.
- 1 Cup sugar.
- 4 Cups water.
- Heat the milk and before it boils, add lime juice and water mix.
- Let the milk curdle .
- This is called Chena or Paneer.
- Drain Chena in a muslin cloth.
- Add plain water to take out sourness of lime from chena.
- Hang Chena but don’t squeeze.
- Let extra water drain out.
- After couple of hours, take dry chena in a plate.
- Knead chenna well to make it a smooth dough.
- Kneading process will take you 10 minutes.
- This is the hardest part.
- Knead till you feel the chenna is coming together like a dough.
- Now make round balls.
- Make sure there are no cracks in the chenna balls.
- Keep it aside.
- To make sugar syrup, take a deep pan take 4 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar.
- You may add 1/2 sugar more for extra sweetness.
- Add some saffron (You can give this cardamom or rose water flavour as well).
- Let it boil.
- Now this is time to add Chenna balls into the sugar syrup.
- Cover the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- After that remove the cover and cook for 10 minutes more.
- You will see chenna balls becoming double in size.
- Now turn off the gas and let it stay in the sugar syrup and cool down for couple of hours.
- Rasgulla are ready to eat.
- And to make your Diwali sweet.
Watch Bangali Rasgulla Recipe
Bangali Rasgulla Recipe
No recipe Found