Besan ke Laddoo I Magas Na Laddoo | Besan Ladoo recipe | Laddu | बेसन के लड्डू | diwali sweets
If you visit Gujarati households during Diwali holidays, you will find a big box of Magas (besan laddoo). And if your neighbour is making these, you will surely get the aeroma at home when besan roasts in ghee. And that’s like an excust to drop by at their place and grab 2-3 laddoos on the go :) Enjoy this Diwali with this Besan Ke Laddoo ki recipe. Measurements are specific; if you increase Ghee level, laddoo will not get formed. So as much possible, stick to measurements. Sugar has to be just about right too.
- Take 1.5 cup besan, add 2 tbs ghee and mix it nicely.
- Now take remaining 1/2 ghee (from which we had removed 2 tbs ghee)
- Heat it up and add ghee mixed Besan into it
- Roast till you get nice pink color
- Add Elaichi powder and then mix and take it out
- Then add sugar and mix it well
- Now make besan Laddoo and garnish with dry fruits
- So easy .. Enjoy.