Bhat Ka Shekla (Bhat Na Thepla)- made from Leftover rice
This lockdown has helped me create this time machine taking me to my childhood- I used to eat this almost daily as my mom would feed me Bhaat Na Thepla made from previous night’s leftover rice.
Preparation Method for Bhat Na Thepla
- 3/4th cup leftover ready to eat rice.
- 1/2 tsp ajwain (carom seeds).
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
Some chopped coriander.
- 2 Fresh chillies chopped.
- Salt per taste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- 2-3 tbs besan (gram flour).
- 1/4th cup curd.
- 1-2 spoon Water.
How to Prepare
- Mix all ingredients.
- Make a semi soft dough.
- And make paratha type shekla on pan.
- Apply very little oil on both sides.
- Cover with lead & Cook both sides for 7-8 min till you get golden color.
- Enjoy Bhat na shekla with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Watch Bhat Ka Shekla Recipe Video
Bhat Ka Shekla
No recipe Found