Cook Bhindi Fry with Besan
Bhindi fry with besan is one of the quick and simple dry version of bhindi recipes. It is prepared by coating bhindi in a spicy besan mixture and then frying it in hot oil. It can be cooked in a few minutes. The best thing about bhindi fry with besan recipe is that you can serve it with your everyday meal or even as snacks. You can even pack this kurkuri bhindi for tiffin box. Furthermore, bhindi, okra or ladyfinger is considered as a good source of nutrients.
Here’s how to make bhindi fry recipe with besan or Kurkuri bhindi or crispy okra. And if you liked this recipe also try my other lunch recipes like Baingan Bharta Recipe and Restaurant style dal tadka.
Kurkuri Bhindi or Okra is the first dish that I made and sold as part of my tiffin business in very initial years of my culinary journey. So sharing with you my version. I hope you like it.
Cooking process of Bhindi Fry with Besan
- Bhindi (Ladies Finger) slit into 4 pieces vertically.
- 2 tbs chickpeas powder (besan atta).
- 1 tbs cornflour.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder.
- Salt per taste.
- Chat masala & Red Chili powder to sprinkle.
- Take Bhindi slit vertically into 4 pieces.
- Add 2 tbs besan ka atta.
- Add 1 tbsp cornflour.
- Instead of Besan ka atta you can take Maida or Rice Flour too.
- Gently mix it.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tsp Kashmiri.
- Red Chili powder.
- Add salt per taste.
- You could also add Amchur powder if you want.
- Gently mix it.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan.
- Take bhindi with hands, and deep fry it in batches
- Don’t fry everything together otherwise, it won’t come out crispy.
- Fry for 5-7 minutes
When you take it out of oil, it will be a little soft and as it gets cool down, it will become crispy.
- When Kurkuri bhindi is hot, at that time you sprinkle Chat Masala and little Red Chili powder.
- And your bhindi fry is ready.
Watch Video for Bhindi Fry with Besan
General instructions for the recipe kurkuri bhindi fry
- You can cut bhindi / lady fingers in your style.
- The quantity of spices for masala hours can be modified as per your taste.
- You can use available bhindi in the market for cooking.
- You can use the available vegetable oil, refined, ghee in your kitchen.
More about Bhindi Fry with Besan Recipe
Bindi is a kind of vegetable which can be cooked in various methods. but here on this page we have explained bhindi fry with besan Recipe append return as well as video content. you can directly Note the recipe e aur you can bookmark the same recipe page for further references.
2 video available on this page is also available on YouTube channel but on the website there are many more recipes which are well categorized and provide with dynamic creative images and the layout of the pages user-friendly that you can easily go through the website and find your recipe.
Where to find a recipe for bhindi fry with besan?
The recipe is available only on Chefs Meghna’s official website. not only recipe you will find a complete video tutorial with step wise step process. You just need to follow the instructions and method with mentioned ingredients in the recipe section to cook the amazing kurkuri bhindi fry with besan.
Bhindi Fry with Besan
No recipe Found