Prep Time35 mins
How to make Bhindi Fry with Besan ?
Bhindi fry with besan is one of the quick and simple dry version of bhindi recipes. It is prepared by coating bhindi in a spicy besan mixture and then frying it in hot oil. It can be cooked in a few minutes. The best thing about bhindi fry with besan recipe is that you can serve it with your everyday meal or even as snacks. You can even pack this kurkuri bhindi for tiffin box. Furthermore, bhindi, okra or ladyfinger is considered as a good source of nutrients.
Here’s how to make bhindi fry recipe with besan or Kurkuri bhindi or crispy okra. And if you liked this recipe also try my other lunch recipes like Baingan Bharta Recipe and Restaurant style dal tadka.
- Bhindi (Ladies Finger) slit into 4 pieces vertically.
- 2 tbs chickpeas powder (besan atta).
- 1 tbs cornflour.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder.
- Salt per taste.
- Chat masala & Red Chili powder to sprinkle.
Kurkuri Bhindi or Okra is the first dish that I made and sold as part of my tiffin business in very initial years of my culinary journey. So sharing with you my version. I hope you like it.
- Take Bhindi slit vertically into 4 pieces.
- Add 2 tbs besan ka atta.
- Add 1 tbsp cornflour.
- Instead of Besan ka atta you can take Maida or Rice Flour too.
- Gently mix it.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tsp Kashmiri.
- Red Chili powder.
- Add salt per taste.
- You could also add Amchur powder if you want.
- Gently mix it.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan.
- Take bhindi with hands, and deep fry it in batches
- Don’t fry everything together otherwise, it won’t come out crispy.
- Fry for 5-7 minutes
When you take it out of oil, it will be a little soft and as it gets cool down, it will become crispy.
- When Kurkuri bhindi is hot, at that time you sprinkle Chat Masala and little Red Chili powder.
- And your bhindi fry is ready.
Bhindi Fry with Besan
No recipe Found