Make Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Recipe is a traditional dessert and very popular in British. It’s also known as Bread Pudding Recipe in India. Learn how to make bread and butter pudding step by step on ChefMeghna’s.
- 1 loaf of a-day old Brown or White Bread (Take thick slice bread for better results).
- 8 eggs.
- 200 ml cooking cream.
- 100 ml milk.
- 1 tsp Vanilla.
- A pinch of cinnamon.
- Walnut chopped.
- Almond chopped.
- 5 tbs Brown Sugar.
- 3 tbs Salted Regular Butter.
How to Make?
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Serving : for the family
To make egg mixture-
- Add eggs, cooking cream, milk, sugar, cinnamon & vanilla essence.
- mix them well
To make the pudding-
- In a baking tray, arrange buttered slice breads.
- sprinkle chopped walnut & almond.
- pour the egg mixture on top.
- keep it aside for 10 minutes (Bread should soak the custard nicely).
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degree in the oven.
- The recipe is ready, garnish with chopped almonds.
Enjoy Christmas with this Bread Butter Pudding any time of the day.
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipe
No recipe Found