Bruschetta | 3 Bruschetta Fusion Recipes – Paneer Tikka | Aloo Bhaji | Tomato Basil | Chef Meghna
Enjoy these famous italian bruschetta with Indian twist.
0 Add to Favorites
Prepare burnt tomato & garlic chutney-
- In a mixie jar, take some roasted peanuts
- Add some salt, and crush it
- add 2 tomatoes & garlic - both burnt on gas
- Add fresh chili and crush it in mixie
- Burnt tomato and garlic chutney is ready
Prepare coriander mint chutney-
- First take a mixer grinder and fill peanuts in it. Peanuts give thick consistency to Chutney.
- Add chillies & garlic cloves.
- Add a piece of small ginger (optional).
- Now grind these ingredients till you get paste consistency.
- Now add Coriander & Mint leaves.
- Add lime juice. And add water so that you get a nice churn in the grinder.
- Grind the ingredients again.
- Add some salt as per taste
Prepare Aloo Sabjee Topping-
- Take 1 tsp oil in a pan, keep low to medium flame
- Add cumin seeds (Jeera)
- Add chopped spring onions, Turmeric powder, chopped fresh chillis,
- Let them cook
- Add boiled small cubes potatoes and add salt, mix well
- Add coriander leaves.
- Topping is ready
Prepare Paneer Tikka Topping-
- Take 1 tsp oil in pan
- Add cuimin seeds (Jeera), finely chopped green onions and chopped garlic
- Add small cubes of tomatoes and capsicums
- Add paneer tikka masala (or any other masala of your choice) diluted in 1 spoon of curd
- Add paneer cubes and salt. Add Kashmiri Red chili powder for color
- Mix well. Topping is ready
- Let it cool down.
Prepare Tomato Basil Topping-
- In a bowl, take small cubes of tomatoes and fresh basil leaves
- (Alternatives to Fresh basil leaves - dry herbs, pizza seasoning or crushed bell pepper)
- Add some finely chopped chillies & salt
- Add 1 tsp olive oil, mix well. Tomato basil topping is ready
Now on one toasted loaf slice, apply green chutney and top with paneer tikka topping and some coriander leaves
- On the 2nd loaf,apply burnt tomato garlic chutney and top with aloo sabjee topping and cheese
- On the 3rd loaf, topple with garlic basil mix and garnish with mint leaves
- Our 3 types of bruschetta are ready.