Bruschetta | 3 Bruschetta Fusion Recipes - Paneer Tikka
Prepare burnt tomato & garlic chutney-
- In a mixie jar, take some roasted peanuts
- Add some salt, and crush it
- Add 2 tomatoes & garlic – both burnt on gas.
- Add fresh chili and crush it in mixie.
- Burnt tomato and garlic chutney is ready.
Prepare coriander mint chutney
- First take a mixer grinder and fill peanuts in it.
- Peanuts give thick consistency to Chutney.
- Add chillies & garlic cloves.
- Add a piece of small ginger (optional).
- Now grind these ingredients till you get paste consistency.
- Now add Coriander & Mint leaves.
- Add lime juice.
- And add water so that you get a nice churn in the grinder.
- Grind the ingredients again.
- Add some salt as per taste.
Keep few french loafs cut, grilled and ready. Apply little garlic by rubbing it on toasts for miild garlic flavors.
Prepare Aloo Sabjee Topping
- Take 1 tsp oil in a pan, keep low to medium flame.
- Add cumin seeds (Jeera).
- Add chopped spring onions, Turmeric powder, chopped fresh chillis,
- Let them cook
- Add boiled small cubes potatoes
and add salt, mix well.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Topping is ready.
Prepare Paneer Tikka Topping
- Take 1 tsp oil in pan.
- Add cuimin seeds (Jeera), finely chopped green onions and chopped garlic.
- Add small cubes of tomatoes and capsicums.
- Add paneer tikka masala (or any other masala of your choice).
- Diluted in 1 spoon of curd.
- Add paneer cubes and salt.
- Add Kashmiri Red chili powder for color
- Mix well. Topping is ready.
- Let it cool down.
Prepare Tomato Basil Topping
- In a bowl, take small cubes of tomatoes and fresh basil leaves
(Alternatives to Fresh basil leaves – dry herbs, pizza seasoning or crushed bell pepper).
- Add some finely chopped chillies & salt.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil, mix well.
- Tomato basil topping is ready.
- Now on one toasted loaf slice, apply green chutney and top with paneer tikka topping and some coriander leaves.
- On the 2nd loaf,apply burnt tomato garlic chutney and top with aloo sabjee topping and cheese.
- On the 3rd loaf, topple with garlic basil mix and garnish with mint leaves.
- Our 3 types of bruschetta are ready.
Watch Bruschetta | 3 Bruschetta Fusion Recipes - Paneer Tikka | Aloo Bhaji
- aloo sabjee
- antipasto platter
- bruschetta bread recipe
- bruschetta indian way
- bruschetta pronounciation
- bruschetta with tomato and basil
- how to cook bruschetta
- how to make bruschetta
- italian cuisine
- tomato and basil
- tomato basil
- veg bruschetta recipe
- veg bruschetta recipe indian
- veg bruschetta toppings
- vegetable bruschetta recipe
- vegetarian bruschetta
No recipe Found