Without Oven Baked Butter Cookies Recipe
This is so easy. And I have given both versions of cookies with and without oven so that you can see the difference in the result when you use OTG vs baking without oven.
How to make Butter Cookies ?
- 100 gm butter. (salted butter with room temperature)
60 gm caster sugar (churned & seived white sugar is optional).
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- 1 tsp milk.
- 1 cup plain flour (maida).
- 2 tbs cornflour.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 100 gm butter (salted butter with room temperature)
Add 60 gm caster sugar (churned & seived white sugar is optional) & mix it well.
- Beat with electric beater for 5-7 min.
- Make it pale & fluffy
(This process is called creaming).
- Add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Add 1 tsp milk (using chilled milk gives good results)
(you can add any flavour/ essence of your choice at this step).
- Again beat to mix it.
- Place a seiver on bowl.
- Add 1 cup plain flour (maida – wheat flour is optional or you can also take half and half).
- Add 2 tbs cornflour, seive it and mix with a spatula
(if the mixture is too thick/ hard, add 1-2 tsp more milk).
- Further take 2 different trays.
- Place a butter paper in each tray.
- To place cookies, take mixture in a piping bag along with a star nozzle in it.
- Place cookies in both trays.
- Keep one tray in 10 mins preheated oven at 170⁰ and bake it for 18 – 20 min.
- To bake it on stove.
- Keep the steamer along with a stand.
- Pre heat steamer and keep tray in it.
- Cover lid with a cloth and bake it on slow to medium flame for 30-35 min
(Tip : to get nice brown colour to your cookies, use metal lid while baking on stove.
- Small size cookies take less time to bake).
- Let all cookies cool down.
- Top with a drop of strawberry jam on all cookies with the help of piping bag.
- Take them on a serving plate.
- And enjoy your Rich-Crunch Tea Time Butter Cookies!!!
Without Oven Baked Butter Cookies Recipe Video
Butter Cookies Recipe
No recipe Found