- October 20, 2020
- Difficulty: easy
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 5 tbs water.
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 200 ml milk
- Vanilla essence (optional).
How to Make?
- To make caramel, in a heavy bottom pan, put sugar & water.
- Keep it on a medium flame.
- Do not stir at all.
Meghna MagicTip: Usually the sugar on the side starts getting crystalized, as the water will dry up. You must not let that happen. So take a wet brush and keep rubbing it on the sides of the pan so that water goes inside the sugar from sides.
- Do not stir. Just let a few drops of water go in from the sides to stop the crystallization process.
- Wait till sugar syrup turns into golden color sauce.
- Keep the caramel sauce aside.
- To make custard, take cream and milk in a saucepan and make it warm. (Not Hot).
- In a bowl, take two eggs and plus two egg yolks.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar.
- Beat the mixture well till it becomes pale in color.
- Add the cream and milk mixture, into egg mixture slowly… one spoon at a time, and continuously keep beating egg mixture.
- Once the custard mixture is ready, keep it aside.
- Now take 4 ramekin molds. Pour caramel equally into all the moulds.
- Top it with custard mixture.
- Now place this mould into the baking pan. In the baking pan, pour hot water half way of the height of the remikkan moulds.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Custard is ready.
- Keep it in a fridge overnight to set.
- Before serving, place the mould in hot water for 5 minutes and then turn it upside down to de-mould.
Caramel Custard Pudding Recipe
No recipe Found