Caramelized Makhana Recipe
Replaced sugar with jaggery and added salty spicy flavors along side crunchy peanuts and makhana snack. It’s a flavor blast in the mouth.
Caramelized Makhana Preparation
- 2 cup makhana.
- 2 tbs peanuts.
- 1/2 tsp ghee.
- 2 tbs chopped jaggery (gud).
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds (til).
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder.
How to Make?
- Heat up the pan, add 2 cup makhana.
- Add 2 tbs peanuts and roast it well on medium flame for 7-10 mins.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp ghee in the same pan.
- Add 2 tbs chopped jaggery (gud).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1 tsp white sesame seeds (til).
- Add 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder (for colour and spicy taste).
- Add roasted makhana & peanuts in it.
- Mix it well and cook for 5 mins on slow flame then turn off the stove and rest it for a while.
(Once it cools down you can seperate makhana from each other).
- And then your Caramelized Crunchy Makhana with a Sweet & Healthy twist of Gud is ready.
Watch Video for Caramelized Makhana Video
No recipe Found