Cashew Stir-Fry Vegetables | Sauteed Vegetables
Quick to make and easy to repeat. Can have with rice or just like that. Enjoy super quick few ingredients Asian Cashew Stir Fry Vegetables. You can use paneer or chicken instead of tofu as well.
- 1.5 tsp oil
Tofu (paneer/ chicken optional).
- 2-3 cloves finely chopped garlic.
- 1 green chilli.
- 2 tbs cashews.
- Colored bell peppers and onion – cut into cubes.
- 1.5 tbs soya sauce.
- 2 tsp brown sugar.
- 1 tsp vinegar.
- 1/2 tsp corn flour
Sesame oil (to drizzle on it).
How to Make?
- Heat up the pan, add 1 tsp oil in it and keep it on high flame.
- Add tofu (cut into cubes) roast it until it becomes crispy/ turns golden-brown and transfer it to the other bowl. (You can replace tofu with paneer/ chicken as well).
- Then add 1/2 tsp oil in the same pan, add some finely chopped garlic.
- Add 1 green chilli.
- Add 2 tbs cashews and roast them until it turns golden brown.
- Add some vegetables (cut into cubes – coloured bell peppers and onion).
- Add fried tofu in it (Add some water to avoid burning).
- Take a small mixing bowl, add 1.5 tbs soya sauce.
- Add 2 tsp brown sugar.
- Add 1 tsp vinegar.
- Add 1/2 tsp corn flour, mix it well and add this mixture to the pan. (Turn off the stove – do not overcook the vegetables).
- Add a pinch of salt/ as per taste
Drizzle some sesame oil over it (for nice fragrance).
- And then your Healthy Delicious & Quick Cashew Stir Fry ready…
- Tastes great if served hot!!!
Cashew Stir-Fry Vegetables Recipe Video
Cashew Stir-Fry Vegetables
No recipe Found