Center-Filled Mango Pista Cupcake Recipe
Mango season brings so many variety of ideas to experiment with. One such idea is to do Center-Filled Mango Cupcakes. With tasty mango and healthy California Pistachios, nothing can ever go wrong.
Enjoy these eggless cupcakes with a mango center-filling as a surprise to your family.
How to make Mango Chiffon Cupcake?
- 1 cup curd (dahi – avoid using sour curd).
- 1/2 cup caster sugar (churned & seived white sugar optional).
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 1/2 cup oil (any odourless oil).
- 150 gm plain flour (maida).
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1 tbs whipped cream + more to garnish.
- 3 tbs mango pulp.
- Some finely chopped California Pistachios.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1 cup curd (dahi – avoid using sour curd).
- Add 1/2 cup caster sugar (churned & seived white sugar is optional).
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Add 1/2 cup oil (any odourless oil) and mix it well.
- Take another bowl, add 150 gm plain flour (maida), 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and mix it.
- Add these dry ingredients gradually in curd mixture and keep mixing.
- Take a cupcake tray.
- Pour approx 2.5 tbs batter into each paper cup.
- Keep this tray in 10 min preheated oven at 180⁰ and bake it for approx 17-18 min.
- Further to make filling, take a small bowl.
- Add 1 tbs whipped cream.
- Add 3 tbs mango pulp, mix it well and keep it in the refrigerator for a while.
- Then take out cupcakes from oven, let them come to room temperature.
- Insert a nozzle in the centre of cupcake upto half way.
- Fill mango mixture in it with the help of piping bag.
- Make a whipped cream rosette on it.
- Stick some finely chopped California Pistachios around.
- Top with a drop of mango pulp.
- Enjoy your Center-Filled Mango Pista Cupcake this Summer!!!
Watch Center-Filled Mango Pista Cupcake Recipe Video
Center-Filled Mango Pista Cupcake
No recipe Found