Aloo Chapli Kebab Recipe
Another Afghanistan / Peshawar popular Chapli Kabab which I have converted to vegetarian version. But the bonus point is the tomato slice on top of this kabab sets it apart from all the other kababs in the world.
How to make Aloo Chapli Kebab?
- 3-4 boiled shredded potato.
- 1tsp crushed roasted cumin seeds (jeera).
- 1tsp crushed coriander seeds.
- Some crushed dried chillies.
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder.
- Some finely chopped green chillies.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- Some mint leaves.
- 2 slice bread crumbs.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some red chilli powder (for colour)
- Some tomato slices
2-3 tsp oil.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 3-4 boiled shredded potato (boil in the pressure cooker up to 2 whistles – do not overcook).
- Add 1tsp crushed roasted cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add 1tsp crushed coriander seeds.
- Add some crushed dried chillies (as per taste).
- Add 1/2 tsp amchur powder (anardana powder/ chat masala is optional).
- Add some finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add 1 finely chopped onion (optional).
- Add some mint leaves.
- Add 2 slice bread crumbs (for binding add as required).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add some red chilli powder (for colour) and mix it well with hands.
(You can add dry spices as per your choice).
- Make small round shape thick kebabs from the mixture, add a tomato slice on 1 side and press it.
- Further heat up the pan, pour 2-3 tsp oil.
- Place all the kebabs on pan keeping the tomato side down and cook it for 5-7 mins until it turns golden-brown from one side, flip them and cook for another 5-7 mins.
- Here’s your ‘ Sooo Good’ Super Delicious Chapli Kebab ready!!!
- Serve it hot with green chutney.
Watch Aloo ke Chapli Kabab Recipe
Chapli Kabab Recipe / Potato Kabab Recipe
No recipe Found