Cheese Aloo Fingers Recipe
Process to make Cheese Aloo Fingers: Let’s ensure kids are not bored sitting at home and while they may be missing outside food; you may might as well make these shallow-fried Aloo Cheese Fingers in quick time.
How to make Cheese Aloo Fingers ?
- 3 boiled potatoes
- Coriander leaves chopped.
- 2 finely chopped green chillies.
- 1/2 onion finely chopped.
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese (or processed cheese grated).
- 1 spoon corn flour.
- 2 spoon semolina (Rava / Suji).
- 2 spoon oil.
How to Make Cheese Aloo Fingers?
- Take 3 boiled potatoes & grate them.
- Add salt -go easy on salt because cheese also will have lot of cheese.
- Add some chopped coriander leaves, finely chopped 2 green chillies and finely chopped 1/2 onion.
- Mix everything.
- Add 2 tbs parmessan cheese (if you don’t have Parmessan then add any other processed cheese).
- Add 2 spoon semolina.
- Add 1 spoon corn flour.
- Now bind everything like a dough.
- I prefer parmesan cheese as it doesn’t melt when we shallow fry.
- So our dough is ready now take small roundels and make fingers, you will have to apply little oil in your hands.
- The plate in which you put these chese potato fingers please ensure it’s greased a little with oil
- I recommend using piping bag so that all fingers will come out in the same size.
- Time to shallow fry
- Heat up a pan, add
- 2 spoon of oil and roll the oil on the pan evenly.
- Pleae ensure flame is medium else the outer side will get cooked fast but inner parts of aloo cheese fingers will remain raw.
each side will take
- 7-8 minutes on slow flame to cook.
- Keep switching sides and moving the pan so that it gets cooked from all sides.
- And you will get crispy cheese aloo sticks.
- When you take out the sticks on plate; please sprinkle some salt on the sticks.
- Enjoy with any dip or chatni or ketchup of your choice.
Watch Cheese Aloo Fingers Recipe Video
Watch same videos on YouTube too https://youtu.be/hmfJtjar-qM.
I have many more Aloo/ Potato Recipes. Here we have the links in list:
Cheese Aloo Fingers
No recipe Found