Cheese Bread Ravioli Recipe
New Year Special – Easy Cheesy Bread Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
Now no need to miss travelling to Italy or Dining Pasta outside; I am sharing with you Ravioli desi version – Cheese Bread Ravioli topped with Marinara Sauce. And the best part is @Go Cheese India makes it taste as authentic as you’re having having Ravioli in a restaurant.
How to make Cheese Bread Ravioli ?
- 3 shredded cheese cubes.
- 1.5 tsp oregano.
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes + a pinch more.
- 3-4 Bread slices.
- 1 tsp olive oil + more oil to brush on raviolis.
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- 1 cup blanched and chopped tomatoes.
- 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some dry/ fresh basil leaves.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 3 shredded cheese cubes.
- Add 1/2 tsp oregano.
- Add a pinch of chilli flakes and mix it.
- Cut bread slices into roundel/square, flatten it with the help of rolling pin.
- Add spoonful of cheese mixture in it.
- Brush some water on the sides of bread and cover with another bread by sealing the edges of both breads.
- Press sides of bread with the help of fork (to avoid opening).
- Brush some olive oil on both the sides of bread.
- Heat up the pan, and place all raviolis on it and cook it on slow flame until both the sides turn golden – brown
To Make Marinara Sauce:
- Heat up the pan, 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Add 1 cup blanched and chopped tomatoes.
- Add 1 tsp oregano.
- Add 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- Add 1/2 tsp sugar (to balance acidity of tomatoes).
- Add salt as per taste, cover the lid and cook for sometime.
- Turn off the stove, let it cool down and make it smooth with the help of hand blender.
- Add some cut fresh/ dry basil leaves on top
To serve, add some Marinara Sauce in plate, place Raviolis on it, drizzle some cheese and cut basil leaves.
And then your Scrumptious Bread Ravioli is ready to make your New Year Exquisite!!!
Watch Cheese Bread Ravioli Recipe Video
Cheese Bread Ravioli
No recipe Found