Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe
So many viewers have been asking me to make outside pizza joints style, Cheese Burst Pizza, so here it is. Actually most restaurants and hotels use Go Cheese Spread and Go Pizza Cheese; so to get the same taste, I am using the same cheese too. And since many of you are not comfortable with oven features, this recipe is without oven too. Enjoy your favourite pizza joint taste at home because be it from out or pizza made at home #HarTastyCheezMeinGoCheese common hai!
How to make Cheese Burst Pizza ?
- 2 cup plain flour (maida or you can take wheat flour and maida half and half).
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 tbs sugar.
- 1 tsp instant yeast.
- 1 cup lukewarm water.
- Some oil (to apply on dough).
- Go Cheese Spread
Chopped vegetables (onion, colourful capsicum, sweet corn, tomatoes and black olives).
- Shredded Go Pizza Cheese.
- Pizza seasonings
How to make?
- Add 2 cup plain flour in a mixing bowl (maida or you can take wheat flour and maida half and half).
- Add salt (as per taste) on one side.
- Add 1 tbs sugar and 1 tsp instant yeast on the other side of flour and mix it. (Do not mix with salt first).
- Now mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then add approx 1 cup lukewarm water and mix it well to make soft dough.
- Apply some oil on it, cover with a plate and rest for an hour to rise.
- Further dust some maida on work surface.
- Cut dough into 2 equal shapes to form balls, make 2 more small balls from one ball. (for small base).
- Flatten 1 small ball with the help of rolling pin.
- Use a fork to poke holes on it.
- Heat up the pan and dry roast base until it turns golden-brown from both the sides. (Flip when it starts getting bubbles).
- Further to make big pizza base, take dough ball on work surface.
- Flatten with the help of rolling pin.
- Use a fork to poke holes.
- Transfer in the same pan, add good amount of Go Cheese Spread on it.
- Place small pizza base and cover it with the sides of bottom pizza base.
- Spread pizza sauce on it. (Watch pizza sauce recipe in my Roti Pizza video).
- Add some chopped vegetables (onion, colourful capsicum, sweet corn, tomatoes and black olives).
- Now add shredded.
- Go Pizza Cheese.
- Add some pizza seasonings and chilli flakes.
- Turn on the stove, cover the pan with lid and cook for 10 mins on medium flame.
- Once cooked, cut it into pieces and take it on a serving plate.
- And then enjoy your Amazingly Scrumptious Cheese Burst Pizza!!!
Watch Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe Video
More Recipes Using Cheese
More about Cheese Burst Pizaa Recipe
- As per the process described by Chef Magna, Meghna you should be careful when mixing yeast and salt in Maida.
- You can also test your gift with lukewarm water before mixing. A good quality yeast that gives bubbles when mixed in lukewarm water.
- We should make a soft Aata mixture with lukewarm water to get a perfect base for pizza.
- You should hold the Aata and keep it for 1 hour.
- Go Cheese is a good option because there are many ranges / varieties of paneer available in this brand.
Cheese Burst Pizza
No recipe Found