How to make Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe?
To make Garlic Bread :
- 100 gm butter (room temperature).
- 1 tsp chilli flakes.
- 1 tsp Oregano or Mixed Herbs or Any herbs.
- 1 clove garlic (minced).
- Slices of French Loaf / Baguette – cut diagonally into slices.
To make a dip :
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbs chilli sauce
- Take butter in a bowl.
- Add chilli flakes.
- Add oregano/ mixed herbs.
- Add minced garlic.
- No need to add salt, as the butter is already salted.
- Please ensure butter is at room temperature so that all ingredients get mixed well.
- Mix all the ingredients into butter.
- Take a French Loaf or Baguette.
- Apply the mixed garlic butter on both the sides.
- And put the loaf slice on the pan.
- Do not cook on high flame, else garlic and oregano will burn and become black.
- Keep changing the sides, till you get golden colour on both the sides.
To make the dip, mix mayonnaise & chilli sauce into a small bowl.
Dip is ready.
Plate the Garlic Bread and serve with the dip.
Sprinkle some Oregano on the top.
Watch Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
No recipe Found