How to make Cheesecake Cups?
3 flavours of Cheesecake Cups – No Eggs, No Bake, No Gelatine, No demolding problem- No problem.
This is purely on popular demands. Made from few ingredients – 3 flavours- Pista, Lemon and Strawberry Cheesecake Cups.
- 1 small Digestive biscuit packet.
- 1 small Glucose biscuit packet.
- 2.5 tsp butter at room temperature / melted.
- 220 gm Cream Cheese.
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 3 tbsp icing sugar.
- 1 cup Whipped Cream.
- 1 Lemon Zest.
- 1 tsp Strawberry Jam.
- Some chopped blanched pistachio.
- Cling film / wrapping plastic to help demould.
how to make?
- In a bowl, take crushed digestive and glucose biscuits mix.
- Add 2.1/2 tsp butter melted.
- Mix well.
- Take cupcake pan or any small bowl/ katori and place cling flim in it.
- Fill some stuffing inside the cup and make shape of cup by sticking biscuit mix onto the wall along with cling film.
- Now place it in freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make creamcheese filling.
- Take 200-220 grm cream cheese.
- Beat it nicely with electic beater.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Add 3 tbsp icing sugar.
- Beat nicely
- Add 1 cup whipped cream to make the mixture lighter else it will be very dense cheesecake.
- Beat nicely.
- Your vanilla mixture is ready.
- Now add 1 lemon zest for flavor.
- Mix and fill two cups with this filing.
- Now take 1 tsp spoon of strawberry or raspberry jam and mix cream cheese filling
mix gently giving it a swirl.
- And fill this mix strawberry filling in other 2 cups.
- In another small bowl take some filling and fill pista small pieces blanched
- And fill 2 cups with pista filling.
- Now garnish with lemon zest on lemon cheese cake cups, with pistachio on the pista cupcakes and strawberry jam mix on strawberry cheesecake cup.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove cling flim and serve these beautiful.
- Cheesecake cups.
Watch Cheesecake Cups
No recipe Found