Cheesy Cranberry Bread Sticks Recipe
This is a new creation of mine. When I made it, my daughter finished the entire platter in 3 minutes… Why? because Cheese, Potato, Green Chillies, Butter & US Cranberries create this unbelievably delicious and crispy texture in mouth. Must Must MUST TRY.
How to make Cheesy Cranberry Bread Sticks ?
- 1 medium sized Boiled Potato.
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped US Cranberries.
- Mozzarella Cheese.
- Some finely chopped Green Chillies.
- Salt as per taste.
- 5-6 Bread Slices.
- 2 tsp Corn Flour (dilute with Water).
- 2 tbs Oil / Butter.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl to make stuffing.
- Add 1 medium sized Boiled Potato, grated.
- Add 1/2 cup roughly chopped US Cranberries.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add some finely chopped Green Chillies (alternatively Black Pepper can be used).
- Add salt as per taste and mix it.
- Further take 5-6 Bread Slices and cut the sides.
- Take 2 tsp Corn Flour and dilute with water to make slurry.
- Brush some water on Bread Slice.
- Roll it thin with the help of rolling pin.
- Add stuffing on bread.
- Gently roll it by applying corn flour slurry on the corners of bread
(make more Bread Sticks with same procedure).
- Further to shallow fry, heat the pan.
- Add 2 tbs Oil / Butter.
- Place all Bread Sticks on it.
- Roast until all the sides turn golden-brown.
- Take them on a serving plate, cut in the middle.
- Enjoy your Appetising Cheesy Cranberry Bread Sticks!!!
Cheesy Cranberry Bread Sticks Recipe Video
Cheesy Cranberry Bread Sticks
No recipe Found