Cheesy Potato Coins Recipe
Let’s ensure when home, we are always trying something new, exciting and fun. Cheesy Potato Coins is one such snack from kids to adults, everyone will love it. Why this recipe? Becasue we got oats as the star ingredient, lots of veggies in it, cheese so kids will love and my favorite, it’s no fry snack. Enjoy.
How to make Cheesy Potato Coins?
- 2 medium sized boiled potatoes (boiled in pressure cooker up to 2 whistles).
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onion.
- 1 medium sized finely chopped capsicum.
- 1 small piece of finely chopped carrot.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Some anardana powder (amchur powder/ lime juice is optional).
- Red chilli powder (as per taste).
- 2 tsp roasted crushed coriander seeds (sabut dhaniya).
- Salt as per taste.
- 4 tbs roasted oats flour.
- 1 cheese slice (make small roundel).
- Bread crumbs
2-3 tsp oil.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 2 medium sized boiled potatoes. (boiled in pressure cooker up to 2 whistles).
- Add 1 medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Add 1 medium sized finely chopped capsicum.
- Add 1 small piece of finely chopped carrot.
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves. (Adjust veggies as per your choice).
- Add some anardana powder (amchur powder/ lime juice is optional).
- Add red chilli powder. (as per taste).
- Add 2 tsp roasted crushed coriander seeds. (sabut dhaniya).
- Add salt as per taste and mix it.
- Add approx 4 tbs roasted oats flour and mix it well.
(Add flour as per thickness of mixture).
- Further apply some oil on palms, take a small amount of potato mixture.
- Place a small piece/ roundel of cheese slice in the middle.
- Cover nicely and roll into bread crumbs.
(Make more coins with same procedure, you can shallow fry immediately or refrigerate them for a while to firm up or keep them into freezer too for 2-4 days in a zip lock bag).
- Now heat up the pan on medium flame, pour 2-3 tsp oil.
- Place all potato coins in pan.
- Cook until they turn golden-brown from both the sides.
- Once cooked place a piece/ roundel of cheese on each coin.
- Turn off the stove and take them on a serving plate.
- Top with a coriander leave.
- And then your Scrumptious Potato Coins ready!!!
Watch Cheesy Potato Coins Recipe Video
Cheesy Potato Coins
No recipe Found