How to make Cheesy Potato Pancake Recipe ?
- Cherry tomatoes.
- 1 finely chipped onion.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- Salt, Pepper, Mixed Herbs.
- 1/2 lime juice.
- 1 spoon sugar.
- Chilie flakes.
- 2 big potatoes (pilled & mashed).
- Cheese cubes.
- Corn flower slurry (1 tbs corn flour mixed with 1/2 cup water).
- Panko bread crumbs.
- Parsley / Coriander for garnishing.
- To make tomato chutney-
- Take 4-5 tomatoes and burn its skin over high flame.
- Remove the skin & finely chop tomatoes.
- Now heat the pan with little oil.
- Add finely chopped garlic.
- Add finely chopped onion.
- Cook till onion becomes soft.
- Add salt.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook them 5 minutes till tomato water gets evaporated.
- Add 1/2 lime juice, 1 spoon sugar & chilie flakes.
- Burnt tomato chutney (sauce) is ready.
- Cool it down.
- For Potato Cheese Fritters-
- Take 2 big streamed potatoes – pilled & mashed.
- Add Salt, Pepper & Mixed Herbs.
- Take one portion in your palms & flatten a little.
- Take cheese cube (mozzarella or cheddar) & place it in center.
- Cover it, make sure there are no cracks. (I used triangle cookie cutter to get exact shape of fritters).
- Place the fritters in a fridge for an hour (so that they become firm and hold the shape).
- Now dip the fritters into very thin cornflour slurry and then into bread crumbs (I have used Panko bread crumbs).
- Dip fry fritters till you get nice golden color.
- To serve the fritters, make small beds of Burnt Tomato Chutney (i used round cookie cutter to give exact round shape) & place the potato cheese fritters on top.
- Garnish with little tomato chutney & parsley or coriander.
Cheesy Potato Pancake Recipe
No recipe Found