Cherry Choco Ganache Cups Recipe
The Cherry season is in full swing with these delicious, pulpy and juicy US Cherries coming in market during July-Aug only. So I always wanted to make Cherry Ganache and the best part of this dessert is that everything I’m making from choco cup to cherry choco ganache; you can eat the entire dessert. A treat for chocolate lovers with the Cherry on Chocolate from US Northwest. You can order these online or get from fruit shop.
Preparation of Cherry Choco Ganache Cups
- 200 gm melted dark chocolate.
- 70 gm lukewarm cooking / fresh cream.
- Finely chopped US Cherries.
- Some more US Cherries & gold dust to garnish.
How to make?
- Take approx 200 gm melted dark chocolate
(melted in microwave for 40 sec).
- Mix it well.
- To make Choco Cups, take silicon moulds.
- Pour 1 spoon chocolate in it.
- Apply it on wall of cups with the help of brush.
- Keep all moulds into frozen section for 5 min.
- Take them out and again coat with chocolate layer to make thick cups.
- Keep again in refrigerator for 5 min.
Further to Make Ganache :
- Add approx 70 gm lukewarm cooking / fresh cream in remaining melted chocolate.
- Mix it well
(you can make this ganache with milk or white chocolate as well).
- Add some finely chopped US.
- Cherries and mix it.
- Remove chocolate cups from refrigerator.
- Demould all cups.
- Now add this ganache in a piping bag.
- Pour it in all cups.
- Dust some gold on the edge of cups.
- Top with US Cherries.
- Enjoy this Mouth Watering & Beautiful Cherry Choco Cup Ganache!!!
Recipe Video for Cherry Choco Ganache Cups
Cherry Choco Ganache Cups
No recipe Found