Chia Seeds Chips Recipe
World famous avocado dip – Guacamole & baked Chia Seeds Chips; an excellent combination and full of nutrition. Enjoy
How to make Chia Seeds Chips ?
- 1 cup wheat flour (gehu ka atta).
- 1 tbs white sesame seeds (safed til).
- 1 tbs chia seeds.
- 2 tsp oil.
- Salt as per taste.
- Warm water.
- 2 avocados.
- 1 lime juice.
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
Some veggies: finely chopped tomatoes, onion, coriander leaves and green chillies.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl to make chips, add 1 cup wheat flour (gehu ka atta).
- Add 1 tbs white sesame seeds (safed til).
- Add 1 tbs chia seeds.
- Add 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Add 2 tsp oil.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Mix it well, add warm water and knead a soft dough
(Rest dough for half an hour).
- Further roll out few bigger size balls from it.
- Flatten it with the help of rolling pin into thin circle (like chapati – apply oil if required).
- Cut it into small pieces to make chips.
- Place them on a baking tray
(along with a parchment paper in it).
- Keep this tray in 10 min preheated oven and bake for 15-17 min at 180⁰ (in middle rack).
- Further to make Guacamole Dip :
Slice 2 avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop into a bowl.
- Add 1 lime juice on it (to prevent avocado from turning brown).
- Make it as chunky or smooth as you like.
- Add some finely chopped tomatoes, onion, coriander leaves and green chillies. (You can add veggies as per your choice, if you wish you can also add chopped garlic).
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Then remove tray from the oven, take chips on a serving plateand and dip in a bowl.
- And then your Super Crunchy Chia Seeds Chips with Healthy Guacamole Dip is ready!!!
Watch Chia Seeds Chips Recipe Video
Chia Seeds Chips
No recipe Found