Chikoo Coco Milkshake Recipe
A very common experience of having fruits in the fridge is that we end up not having them when they are fresh. One such fruit is chikoo; we forget to eat it and it gets over-riped. I am taking these over riped chikoo out and making Chickoo shake with Coco twist to add to milkshakes this summer. it’s an odd one but I think you will like it.
Making Process of Chikoo Coco Milkshake
- Chopped 1-2 chikoo fruit
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sugar.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Cocoa Powder.
- Vanilla icecream (if you want thickshake).
- Ice cubes.
How to make?
- Take overripe 1-2 chikoo.
- Add some milk and 1/2 tsp sugar; churn it in mixie so that chikoo gets crushed properly.
- If you add too much milk then mixie will not churn properly.
- Add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Now add 1/2 tsp.
- Cocoa powder it will balance the sweetness.
- Add milk and you can add vanilla ice cream if you like.
- Now churn and milkshake is ready.
- To serve it first make glass border wet with water and dip it in cocoa powder.
- You may add sugar powder to cocoa powder if you don’t like the bitter taste.
- So now you have a rim covered with cocoa powder.
- Fill few ice cubes and chikoo shake and have it chilled.
Watch Chikoo Coco Milkshake Recipe Video
- chikoo chocolate milkshake
- chikoo milkshake recipe
- chikoo shake banane ka tarika
- chikoo shake banane ki recipe
- chikoo shake easy recipe
- chikoo shake kaise banate hai
- chikoo shake recipe in hindi
- ckoo shake recipe
- how to make chickoo shake in hindi
- how to make chikoo milkshake
- how to make chikoo shake
- how to make chikoo shake at home
Chikoo Coco Milkshake
No recipe Found