Process to Prepare Chili Garlic Chutney
Magic Chutney – Indian Jugaad – Make & Store this Multi-Purpose Test-Enhancing Chili Garlic Chutney, Maggi Noodles and Stir-fry Vegetables.
So here is an idea, make this multi-purpose garlic chili chutney and store it in fridge. You can then use it for Noodles, Pasta, Mix vegetables, as a Dip.. there are end less ways in which you can use this chutney in cooking.
Complete Process to make Chili Garlic Chutney
For Multipourpose Chutney
- 15 dry red chillies (less spicy).
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped.
- 1 chopped small onion.
- A small grated ginger.
- 4-5 small garlic cloves.
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbs Tamrind pulp.
- 2 tbs jaggery
For Stir-Fried Vegetables
- 1 large tbs Magic Multi-Purpose Chutney.
- Chopped garlic cloves, onion, green peas, par boiled babycorn, par-boiled brocolli, bell peppers and shallow fried Tofu
For Maggi Noodles
- 1 Tbs Magic Chutney.
- Chopped garlic, onion, green peas, par-boiled baby corn and par-boiled brocolli, bell peppers and shallow-fried Tofu.
how to make?
- Take 15 dry red chillies (less spicy), deseed it and soak in warm water for 1 hour into a chopper.
- Take 1 small red bell pepper chopped.
- Add 1 chopped small onion.
- Add a small grated ginger.
- Add 4-5 small garlic cloves.
- And add 1 small onion chopped.
- Now cousely chop / grind it.
(If using mixer; churn it on pulse mode).
- Now heat up the pan at medium flame.
- Drizzle 2 tsp of oil.
- Pour the chilli mix that we churned in chopped
cook it for 7 minutes.
- Add salt and 1 tbs tamrind pulp.
- Add 2 tbs jaggery.
- Cook for another 7-10 minutes till jaggery is completely melted.
- Our multi purpose chutney is ready.
- Now you can store it in fridge for 15 days
I have made 2 recipes here-
- Stir Fried Vegetables –
in a pan, take 1 tsp oil
- Add 1-2 galic clovs chopped, chopped onion, green peas, par-boiled baby corn and brocolli, bell peppers & shallow fried tofu.
- Add some salt
- And our 1 big tbs of Multi Purpose Garlic-Chili Chutney.
- Toss the vegetables on medium flame and our stir fried vegetables are ready.
2. Maggi Noodles –
- In a pan, take 2 tsp oil.
- Add chopped garlic, onion, carrot, brocoli, cabbage, carrot, red bell peper and baby corn
add masala/ taste maker that you get with noodles.
- Add our special multi-purpose chutney.
- Add little water
Add pre-boiled noodles.
- Toss / mix everything.
- Our Chili Garlic Noodles are ready
You can also use this garlic chutney as
3. Sandwich spread
4. in a wrap roll
5. With boiled eggs or half fry
6. Fried rice
7. Grilled chicken
8. Pasta salad
9. A dip with chips / cutlets / kebabs / momos
And there are endless possibilities you can do.
Watch Chili Garlic Chutney video
- chili garlic chutney banane ki vidhi
- chili garlic noodles recipe
- chili garlic paste
- chili garlic sauce
- chili garlic sauce recipe
- chilly garlic bread
- chilly garlic chutney
- chilly garlic chutney recipe
- chilly garlic mushroom
- chilly garlic noodles recipe
- chilly garlic paste
- chilly garlic potato
- chilly garlic sauce
- chilly garlic sauce recipe
- chilly garlic toast
- chutney banane ka tarika
- garlic chatni recipe in hindi
- how to make chili garlic chutney
- how to make noodles
- how to make pasta
- momos garlic chutney
- multi purpose chutney
- pav bhaji chili garlic chutney
- vada pav garlic chutney
Chili Garlic Chutney
No recipe Found