How to make Chinese Chilli Chicken Recipe?
- 150 gm chicken breasts (cut in small cubes).
- 1.1/2 spoon corn flour for coating the chicken.
- 1.1/2 tsp corn flour to make slurry.
- 1.1/2 spoon plain flour (Maida)
- Black pepper crushed.
- Salt per taste.
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 1 egg (beaten nicely).
- Oil for frying.
- 2 tsp Garlic (finely chopped).
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped).
- 1 green chilli slit from centre.
- 1 big onion – diced in cube size.
- 1 Capsicum – diced in cube size.
- 2 tbs Tomato Ketchup (optional).
- 2 tbs Chilli Sauce.
- 2 spoon Soya Sauce.
- 1 Green Onion.
Indian Chinese dishes are favourite food both in restaurants & on street. Presenting Chilli Chicken like restaurant style – the most ordered starter in India.
- In a bowl take 150 gm chicken breasts.
Chicken breasts should be cut in small cubes.
- Add 1.5 spoon of corn flour to marinate.
- Add 1.5 spoon of Maida (plain flour)
- Add crushed black pepper.
- Add salt per taste
- Coat all ingredients well on chicken.
- Add 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Mix it well.
To make chicken crispy, add 1 whole beaten egg
- Add egg in small parts.
- Mix it well,
- Add till you see chicken pieces coated nicely.
- Heat up the oil for frying.
- Keep oil on medium flame.
- So that chicken is cooked nicely.
- Put marinated chicken pieces one by one.
- Do not add all together.
- Keep turning it upside down.
- We want crispy chicken from outside &
juicy chicken from inside.
- It will take 5-7 minutes to fry the chicken nicely.
- Chicken is fried and ready to go into making of chilli chicken.
- On a medium flame, take a pan,
- And take some oil
- Add finely chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic
- Add finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger
- Mix it well, let it get brown in colour.
- Add 1 Green chilli slit from in between
- Add 1 Diced Onion chopped in cubes
- Cook it till it gets sweat, don’t overcook
we want crunchy onion
- add some salt, Go easy on salt
mix all well.
- Once onions get tender, add chopped Capsicum
- Let them cook for 5 minutes, to soften up little.
- Add 2 tbs Tomato Ketchup (for mild sweetness)
- Add 2 tbs Chilli Sauce.
- Add 2 spoon soya sauce.
- Now add fried chicken.
- Add 2-3 spoon water so that all flavours get mixed.
Watch Chinese Chilli Chicken Recipe
Chinese Chilli Chicken Recipe
No recipe Found