Choco Lava Bread - 3 Ingredients Quick and Easy Dessert
This one actually takes 5 minutes to make. All you need is bread, chocolate and butter. and this dessert will be ready in no time. So easy, even kids can make themselves with a little assistance from parents.
- Sprinklers for garnishing (optional).
How to make?
- Take few chocolate pieces at room temperature.
- Take bread slices and cut out roundels.
- Place chocolate in center of bread roundals.
- Apply little water around the edges of the bread rounderls.
- And seal them making a half moon.
- Apply butter on each side of the bread and shallow fry on a pan till you get golden brown color on both sides.
- Serve them hot, drizzle some melted chocolate or chocolate ganache or chocolate syrup on top and garnish with sprinklers.
Watch Choco Lava Bread Recipe
Choco Lava Bread
No recipe Found