Chocolate Caramel Pudding Recipe
This is an explosion bomb in your mouth. Chocolate Ganahe with flavor of coffee, Caramel sauce and biscuit layers along with mildly bitter crunchy walnuts in the mouth; lockdown can’t get any better than this.
Method to Prepare Chocolate Caramel Pudding
- Take 100-120 gram dark chocolate; slice it thin.
- Keep it for melting for 30 seconds in microwave.
- If need be maximum another 10 seconds but not more.
- If you don’t have microwave then u can melt it on double boiler.
- Take out melted chocolate
and add 50 ml cooking cream which is already mixed with 1/2 tsp coffee.
- Keep mixing it; it will slowly get thicken.
- And let chocolate ganache cool down.
- Now make caramel sauce.
- Heat up the pan on medium, add 3 tbs sugar.
- Do not stir; just let sugar mix
as it turns golden yellow, add 1 tsp butter and mix.
- Add 2 tbs cooking cream.
- Lower the flame
- Now stir and mix well.
- As the sauce gets darker, you switch off the flame completely.
- Keep it on side to cool down; keep stirring it so that sugar doesn’t form into crystal.
- Once caramel sauce cools down.
- Keep cream chocolate biscuits crumble ready (churn cream biscuits with cream in a mixie).
- Now in a glass, make the layers of chocolate biscuits, caramel sauce, few pieces of roasted walnut and chocolate ganache.
- Keep it in fridge for some time to set.
- Decorate with chocolate and roasted walnut.
- Enjoy Chocolate Caramel Pudding.
Chocolate Caramel Pudding
No recipe Found