Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
Chocolate Cookie recipe is always a best treat for everyone and also these cookies are eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe for vegetarian people. Learn how to make chocolate cookies step by step on ChefMeghna’s.
Also find Cream Cheese Lemon Pista Truffle Balls.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4th cup castor sugar
- 1/4th cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanila essence
- 1 cup Maida
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs corn flour (THE SUBTITLES SAY 1 tsp, PLEASE IGNORE AS THE ERROR)
- 1/4th cup choco chips
- 2 to 2.1/2 tbs milk.
How to Make?
- Take a big bowl with 1/2 cup butter
- Add 1/4th cup of castor sugar.
- Add 1/4th cup of brown sugar.
- Brown sugar is not very sweet, I don’t want too sweet.
- Mix it well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- In another bowl, take 1 cup Maida
with 1/2 tsp baking soda & 1 tsp corn flour.
- Corn Flour gives cookie the chewy texture.
#MeghnasMagicTip Heavy ingredients like Choco chips or Walnuts should be added to Maida; that will ensure the Maida coats it well and while baking it will not sink to bottom.
- Now add Maida mixture into butter mixture.
- Mix it well.
- This recipe is egg free.
- Add milk in parts, we want dough consistency.
- Don’t make runny consistency like a cake.
- Dough is ready.
- Now put this batter into fridge.
- And let it rest for a while.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- And then baking for 10-12 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the oven as choco chips are very sensitive.
- Take scoops of dough and place scoops of dough.
- Make sure there is good distance between two scoops, as while baking the cookies will expand.
#MeghnasMagicTip You can keep this dough in the freezer so you can take it out any time and bake cookies, to get fresh cookies.
- You can have it warm or cold.
- While serving drizzle some melted chocolate on the top.
- Enjoy yourself and with your family or with coffee.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
No recipe Found