- October 20, 2020
- Difficulty: easy
How to make Chocolate Pops?
These types of chocolate pop recipe is easy to make and perfect taste of crinkles. If you are thinking to make chocolate cake pops then here to learn how to make chocolate pops step by step on ChefMeghna’s.
Also Try my Eggless Pancakes Recipe From Scratch.
- 500 gm dark chocolate.
- 250 ml cooking cream.
- Some crushed Pistachio.
- Some colourful sprinklers.
How to make?
- On a double boiler, melt dark chocolate.
- Let it come down to room temperature.
- Add cooking cream to make chocolate ganache.
- Put it in the refrigerator to cool down 10-15 minutes.
- Take the chocolate ganache out and make balls.
- Roll the choco balls into crushed pistachio or sprinklers.
- Choco Pops or Choco Balls are ready.
- Enjoy this Christmas, this is the easiest recipe for a delicious dessert.
Chocolate Pops Recipe
No recipe Found