Chocolate Sandesh Rolls Recipe
Celebrating festivals by combining traditions of Sondesh with Chocolate biscuits. Must try.
Preparation Method Chocolate Sandesh Rolls
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits.
- 1.5 tbs chocolate sauce.
- Some ghee.
- 200 gm paneer.
- 1.5 tbs condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1 packet Oreo biscuits chura in it (seperate cream from biscuits, grind and make a fine powder).
- Add 1.5 tbs chocolate sauce in it mix it well and kneed it well like atta consistency.
- Heat up the pan, pour some ghee in it.
- Add 200 gm paneer (mash it well then add).
- Add 1.5 tbs condensed milk.
- Add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, mix it well until you get a thick consistency.
- Turn off the stove and rest it to bring it to the room temperature.
- Further take a baking tray, place a cling film on it.
- Transfer the Oreo mixture on it and spread it making a thick layer.
- Then make a cylindrical shape of paneer mixture, place it on Oreo mixture layer.
- Roll Oreo mixture layer over paneer mixture with the help of cling film.
- Wrap it and keep this roll in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the roll from refrigerator and cut it into pieces.
- So here’s your Deliciously Yummy, Fusion Oreo Sondesh Rolls ready!!!
Watch Chocolate Sandesh Rolls Recipe Video
Chocolate Sandesh Rolls
No recipe Found