How to make Chocolate Cake Sponge ?
In the last episode, Chef Meghna taught you how to prepare the ganache of a choco lava cake, and on huge demand Chef Meghna brings you the recipe of the sponge cake that’ll help you make a mouth-watering cake.
- 1 Cup Flour (Maida).
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder.
- 3 tbs Castor Sugar (Recipe video shows 1 tsp, that’s a typo error).
- 1 Egg.
- 1 cup Milk.
- 1/2 cup Oil.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
How to Mke?
- Take all the dry ingredients into the siever to mix them well.
- First take Flour (Maida).
- Add Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
- Add coco powder
- Sieve it nicely.
- Now mix wet ingredients.
- Start with egg and sugar.
- Beat them well.
- Add oil. Beat well so that it mixes well
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add 1/2 cup milk now and leave the rest aside.
- Mix well.
- Now add dry ingredients.
- Now add remaining 1/2 cup milk slowly till you get smooth consistency.
- Chocolate batter is ready.
- Grease the mould with oil, so that cake doesn’t get stick & we can de-mould easily.
- Add the batter into the mould.
- Time to put the tray in to oven.
- Bake 170-180 degree for 25-30 minutes.
- Cake will be ready. Let it cool down after taking it out of oven.
- Now de-mould it from the oven.
- Put fork and spoon in crossed manner.
- And sieve icing sugar on top.
- Remove the fork and spoon and you will get a nice design on the top.
- Simple sponge cake is ready.
If you want to make eggless Chocolate cake, recipe is available on my website.
Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe
No recipe Found