Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
How to make Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Recipe?
- Fresh chopped strawberry.
- Instant Oats.
- Cocoa powder 1 tsp unsweetened.
- 3-4 dates chopped
- 1 mug full of soya milk.
- Granola & Pumpkin seeds for garnishing.
- Take chopped fresh strawberries into a blender
- Strawberry and Chocolate are an excellent combination
- Add instant oats
- Add 1 tsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- If you want more sweet then feel free to add melted dark chocolate.
- Add chopped 3-4 dates (they will give sweetness).
- Add soya milk – which is super healthy.
- Run the blender to make the smoothie
- Take out thick smoothie in a bowl
- Garnish with chopped strawberries, granola, pumpkin seeds.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder.
- Enjoy smoothie bowl after a workout, it’s the healthiest way to ensure your stomach is full with nutritious low-calorie healthy food.
Watch Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Recipe Video
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
No recipe Found