Chocolate Walnut Balls Recipe
Easy, just needs 10 min preparation, 15 min setting time and 5 minutes of plating time; and you have a wonderful Walnut Chocolate Balls dessert made with tasty California Walnuts India.
How to make Chocolate Walnut Balls?
- 100 grm chopped dry roasted California Walnuts + some more crushed walnuts to sprinkle on top.
- 100 grm finely chopped dark chocolate.
- 1.5 tsp instant coffee/ cocoa or chocolate powder.
- 2 tbs virgin coconut oil/ butter.
- Pinch of salt.
- Some melted dark chocolate.
How to make/
- Take a chopper/small mixie, add 100 grm chopped dry roasted California Walnuts.
- Add 100 grm finely chopped dark chocolate.
- Add 1.5 tsp instant coffee/ cocoa or chocolate powder
(To make it sweeter, add 2 tsp powder sugar – optional).
- Add 2 tbs virgin coconut oil/ butter.
- Add a pinch of salt (to enhance sweetness).
- Grind coarsely in chopper/ in mixie grind on pulse mode.
- Transfer mixture in a bowl.
- Roll out small balls from this mixture (If you are unable to roll it then keep the mixture in refrigerator for 10 mins to firm up).
- Keep these balls in freezer for 15-20 mins.
- Further take some melted dark chocolate in a bowl.
- Dip all chocolate balls one by one in it and coat chocolate well.
- Take it on a serving plate and top with some crushed California Walnuts.
- Sprinkle some more walnut crush on plate.
- Here’s your Delicious and Mouth Watering Chocolate Walnut Balls ready!!!
Watch Chocolate Walnut Balls Recipe Video
Chocolate Walnut Balls
No recipe Found