Chocolate Walnut Cigar | Chocolate Cigar Rolls Recipe
Just a few available ingredients at home can create a wonderful dessert in just few minutes. Even kids can make this Chocolate Walnut Cigar. I have shown both oven and no oven versions.
How to make Chocolate Walnut Cigar?
- 100 gm walnuts.
- 100 gm dark chocolate (any chocolate/ chocolate powder – optional ).
- 1 tbs icing sugar (ground sugar – optional).
- 2 tbs cream cheese.
- 7-8 fresh bread slices.
- Butter (to brush on cigar).
- Water (to brush on cigar – beaten egg whites optional).
- Take a chopper/ mixer jar and grind 100 gm walnuts coarsely.
(In mixer jar grind it on pulse mode).
- Add finely chopped 100 gm dark chocolate and again grind it coarsely.
(You can also substitute dark chocolate with any other chocolate/ chocolate powder).
- Add 1 tbs icing sugar/ ground sugar.
- Mix it and transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tbs cream cheese and mix it well.
- To make cigars, take fresh bread slice (7-8 bread slices) and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Fill 1 tsp or more walnut mixture on bread.
- Apply some drops of water (beaten egg whites – optional) on the edges, roll the bread and cover the sides by pressing it.
(Make more cigars with the same procedure).
- Brush some butter on all cigars.
- Place all cigars in a baking tray, place parchment paper on it.
- Keep the tray in preheated oven at 180⁰ and bake it for 15 mins.
- Further to cook on stove, heat up the pan.
- Place sealed sides of cigars down in the pan and cook it by keep rotating.
- Cook it until they turn golden-brown.
- So here’s your Yummilicious Walnut Cigar ready!!!
Watch Chocolate Cigar Rolls Recipe Video
Chocolate Walnut Cigar
No recipe Found