बिना ओवन के छोले टाको (Chole Tacos) बनाएँ |
Chole Tacos – Mexican and Indian Fusion.
Learn how to make 2 types of Tacos with and without oven.and a few other tricks to make this a guilt-free eating experience.
- To make chole
- 1 tbs oil (or Ghee).
- 1 cup boiled chole (Chickpeas).
- 2-3 boiled potatoes ready.
- 4-5 garlic cloves finely chopped
a small piece of ginger finely chopped.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped.
- 2 green chillis finely chopped.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder).
- 1.5 tsp Coriander seed powder (Dhaniya powder).
- 1 tsp chole masala powder.
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
water left from boiled chole.
- Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves).
- Mint leaves (Pudina)
To make Taco Shells:
- Half cooked Maida Roti (or Wheat Roti)
Few drops of oil in pan.
- Salad leaves or cabbage leaves
Mix of tomato ketchup and green mint coriander chutney.
- Carrot chopped in julians
- white and purple cabbage.
- coriander leaves
How to make?
- First we make chole.
- In a pan take 1 tbs oil.
- you can take ghee too.
- This is very basic chole.
- Keep 1 cup boiled chole and 2-3 boiled potatoes ready.
- Add 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped and a small piece of finely chopped ginger.
- Add 1 finely chopped onion.
- Add salt
- Wait till onions get golden brown.
- Add 2 tomatoes finely chopped.
- And add 2 green chillis finely chopped.
- Cover the pan let it get cooked for 5 min.
- Add 1/2 spoon Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Add 1.5 tsp Coriander seed powder (Dhaniya powder).
- Add 1 tsp chole masala powder.
- Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Add some water in which chole were boiled so that masalas don’t get burnt.
- Add 1 cup boiled chole
- Add 2 boiled potatoes.
- Chopped Potatoes will help keep gravy dry.
- Add some water
- Cover the lead and cook for 7-8 min on medium flame.
- Keep mashing potatoes.
- Add kasuri methi and mint leaves.
- Turn off heat
- Cool down chole, don’t fill tacos till they become room temperature.
- Take half cooked Maida Roti.
- In a pan, take few drops of oil and place.
- Cook till gets crispy.
- Maida roti is preferred to make crispy taco shells.
- Flip and immediately fold it with aluminium foil half round in between to.
- This will form shape of a Taco shell.
- Keep pressing and cooking from all sides.
- Add few drops of oil when cooking from other side.
- Use fresh Roti (avoid old roti as it will tear apart).
- You can bake in oven too.
- Apply oil on top and fold into oven gril.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- Taco shells are ready.
- Place salad leaves or cabbage leaves.
- Fill chole
Drizzle mix of tomato ketchup and green mint coriander chutney.
- Fill carrot chopped in julians, onions, white and purple cabbage, coriander leaves, mint leaves and grated cheese.
Watch 2 Ways to Make Taco Shells at Home
- chole tacos
- chole tacos meghna
- easiest taco shell recipe
- how to make taco shells at home
- how to make tacos in oven
- how to make tacos on gas
- indian mexican fusion
- mexican taco chole
- mexican tacos
- mexican tacos recipe
- mexican tacos street food
- taco food fusion
- taco mexicana food fusion
- taco recipe food fusion
- taco recipe vegetarian
- taco salad
- taco shell recipe
- taco spaghetti food fusion
- tacos recipe
You May Also Like
No recipe Found