Colorful Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Kids will always be fussy and throw tantrums when you try to feed them vegetables. Plus they always want something new every day. So this Colorful Paneer Sandwich should help. It’s healthy, quick and attractive.
Process to Make Colorful Paneer Sandwich
- Sandwich breads – white or brown.
- Tomato ketchup.
- Green Chutney – mixe of coriander, mint and spinach leaves.
- Cream cheese.
- Black pepper.
- Beetroot juice.
- Finely chopped vegetables – Red & Green bell peppers, tomatoes, green chilli, carrot, coriander leaves, coriander, a garlic clove, onion greens
How to prepare?
- In a bowl crush paneer and add cream cheese.
- Add salt – go easy on salt as cream cheese too is saulty
- Mix everything and separate the mixture into 2 parts in a separate bowl.
- In the first bowl add beetroot juice into paneer cheese mixture and mix In 2nd bowl, take green chutney (mixed with spinach, coriander and mint leaves along with ginger, lemon, chili and salt)
- Now in the bowl with greens mixture; add red bell pepper, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped green chilli.
- Add chopped carrot and coriander leaves.
- Add onion greens and sweetcorns and mix everything In the 2n bowl of paneer and cheese mixture, add cucumber, coriander leaves, green capsicum, finely shredded cabbage, green onion leaves, chopped tomatoes and carrots, sweet corns and black pepper.
- Mix well, so both stuffings are ready.
- Prepare bread slices by applying tomato ketchup and fil the stuffing so you will have 2 colour sandwich ready.
- Time to grill it (this is optional).
- Prepare melted garlic butter along with a clove of garlic finely chopped and coriander leave.
- Apply this garlic butter on each side while cooking on pan
- Colourful paneer sandwich is ready.
Watch Colorful Paneer Sandwich Video
Colorful Paneer Sandwich
No recipe Found