Meghna's Food Magic: Corn Palak Suji Dhokla
How to make Corn Palak Suji Dhokla?
- 1 cup semolina / suji.
- some boiled sweet corn.
- Some chopped spinach.
- 2 finely chopped green chilli.
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup beaten curd
- 1.5 tbs oil
white sesame seeds.
- A pinch of asafoetida (Hing powder).
- 1 tsp fruit salt
Methi masala for garnishing.
- Take 1 cup semolina (suji/ rava).
- Keep finely chop spinach ready
- Take some boiled sweet corn ready
- You can take raw sweet corn too.
- Keep 2 finely chopped green chilli ready.
- Keep 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- You can take gijnger too.
- Add 1/2 curd beaten curd
- I prefer chopped spinach instead of puree.
- Add some water if batter is too thick
give suji rest for 20-25 min.
- Add some salt per taste.
- Add green chillies, garlic and sweet corn.
- Don’t put too much sweet corn else binding would be a challenge.
- Add some water and bring to pouring consistency.
- Consistency of batter should be same as idli dosa batter.
- You can also add crushed rice.
- Don’t make batter too watery.
- Add spinach.
- If you are adding spinach puree, then churn and add it immediately
don’t leave it after churning.
- Apply some oil to plate on which we are going to make dhokla.
- Keep steamer on
- You can use lemon flavor fruit salt in dhokla but not in dessert.
- Batter will get bubbles and it will become fluffy.
- Spread it in plate.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder.
- Alternatively, you can add crushed black pepper too.
- Steam cook dhokla
- Cover lid with napkin so that water droplets don’t fall on dhokla.
- Cook on high steam.
- Make tampering
- Take 1.5 tbs oil in a pan.
- Heat up the pan
- Add some mustard seeds and white sesame seeds.
- Tampering is optional.
- Add a pinch of hing (asafoetida).
- Tampering is ready
- Let dhokla cool down.
- Drizle tampering.
- Lose the sides and cut in squares.
- Sprinkle some methi masala on top.
Watch Corn Palak Suji Dhokla Recipe Video
Corn Palak Suji Dhokla Recipe
No recipe Found