Corn Poha Recipe
This is a different version of Poha – Corn Poha; something my mom makes regularly. Try this for breakfast tomorrow.
Cooking Method of Corn Poha
- Take 2 spoon oil and 1 spoon butter in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds (Jeera)
- Add a pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
- Add kadi patta – this is optional.
- Add 1 clove chopped garlic, it goes well with sweet corn
mildly fry garlic.
- Add peanuts
- Once peanut gets roasted
add a pinch of turmeric powder (this is optional too).
- Add some garam masala now in oil it will give nice odor.
- Add chopped onions and finely chopped green chillies.
- Time to add salt.
- Cook at low to medium flame.
- Once onion get tender, add some chopped capsicum and sweet corn.
- You may add sugar if you like.
- Add some finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add soaked poha.
- Mix everything well.
- At the last, add lemon juice – always add lime juice at the last.
- Corn Poha is ready.
- Garnish it with shredded coconut, sev and coriander leaves.
Watch video for Corn Poha | Breakfast
No recipe Found